USMGE has been working with many Government agencies since being established in 2005. USMGE uses modular building concepts in an innovative fashion enabling the U.S. industrial market to be better prepared for the ever growing and more competitive worldwide economy.
USMGE has provided needed personnel, classroom, and ancillary modular building space and services in an economical and accelerated time frame for:
National Institute of Standards and Technology
National Institutes of Health
NEXCOM Naval Commissary
Woodstock Job Corps
Philadelphia Navy Yard
Norfolk Naval Air Station
Walter Reed Naval Hospital
USMGE is a certified SWaM small business (Certification Number: 690410). USMGE’s goal on all projects is to make a good faith effort to provide subcontracting with small businesses and provide opportunities to qualified DMBE-certified small business and Service Disabled Veteran Business (SDVOSB) firms.
USMGE is dedicated to providing solutions to the Government 24/7.
Full Turnkey Services Available:
- Project Development
- Manufacturer engineered drawings
- Project management
- Soil Test
- Site preparation and grading
- Footings and foundations
- Setup- Crane and or truck installation of modular buildings
- Design services for steps decks and ramps
- Carpentry crews to build any size deck from handicap access ramps to large roof covered canopies
- Gutters and downspouts
- Electrical and plumbing services
- Fire alarms
- Low voltage, telephone and data
- Sprinkler systems (if required)
- Walkways and curbing
- Interior and exterior painting
- Interior and exterior refurbishing/modification of modular buildings
- Modular building repairs
- Relocation and reinstallation of existing modular buildings
Every custom modular building is professionally installed to meet all phases of construction and code compliance.