Sale, finance, and long term leasing of custom-designed commercial modular buildings:
Typically, wood or steel frame, commercial modular buildings are designed to be factory produced in sections, then transported to the site and assembled. Site work can be performed concurrently with the building manufacturing thus reducing the overall construction timeframe and allowing a faster occupancy for the customer.
US Modular Group East Inc T/A USMGE has concentrated its efforts and resources on the custom modular building and services market since 2005.
Custom modular buildings are designed and built to meet the specific requirements of the customer. As such, the effective sale of these projects requires extensive knowledge and experience in all phases of construction and code compliance. USMGE has the most experienced and knowledgeable sales and technical staff in the industry, with a team of over 100 years’ experience in the industry. Current industry average is estimated to be less than 6 years.
Modular buildings provide high quality, economical, rapidly built, relocatable or permanent solutions to the space needs of a broad customer base. A vast market exists for custom modular buildings, ranging from a simple 100 square foot guardhouse to large sophisticated buildings, 100,000 square feet or larger, for medical, corrections or high-tech customers.
In addition to custom modular buildings, USMGE also provides:
- Project Development
- Manufacturer engineered drawings
- Project management
- Soil Test
- Site preparation and grading
- Footings and foundations
- Modular Building Setup – Crane and or truck installation of modular buildings
- Design services for steps decks and ramps
- Carpentry crews to build any size deck from handicap access ramps to large roof covered canopies
- Gutters and downspouts
- Electrical and plumbing services
- Fire alarms
- Low voltage, telephone and data
- Sprinkler systems (if required)
- Walkways and curbing
- Interior and exterior painting
- Interior and exterior refurbishing/modification of modular buildings
- Modular building repairs
- Relocation and reinstallation of existing modular buildings
Every custom modular building is professionally installed to meet all phases of construction and code compliance.